måndag 19 oktober 2009

Seiji says: I can't let it go!

Wow! Seiji (Paul Dolby) is back!

The man has been a favourite of mine for a while but has been quite quiet the last couple of years. For those unfamiliar with his work have most certainly heard of the production collective Bugz in the attic and the west London broken scene which he's a vital part of. Anyways, in April he launched his new blogg where he drops new tracks and dubplates for DJ:s and music lovers to enjoy in full quality.

September 4th I was running in the country side and stopped dead in my tracks when I heard the new track from Seiji. It was broken yet laidback, it was soulful yet brick hard, it had that 90ies dubsound yet very up-to-date. Simply a stunning piece of soulful underground music!

Download it in 320 mp3 format here:

Seiji - I can't let it go

As a bonus catch some classic Seiji material here:

Seiji - Loose lips

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar